Service Account Manager - Pharma Division
Job SummaryOptima Machinery Corporation's Service Account Manager position acts as a sales representative of the After Sales Service using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation.
A readiness to travel of 20-30% is expected.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establishes and fosters/maintains customer contacts at assigned customers, researches customer needs and develops application of products and services.
- Prepares quotations for possible service offerings.
Identifies opportunities at the customer site and finds a suitable solution by communicating with internal departments to satisfy the customer need.
- During the Design/Engineering Phase of a new machine, the Service Account Manager looks at required training needs on the machine, maintenance or audit services/contracts needed and communicates with engineering on potential spare parts required and communicates that information with the spare parts team.
- The sales account manager looks for
- Process optimization
- Warranty expansion
- Spare part support
- Upgrade opportunities
- Software upgrades
- Efficiency improvement programs
- Service support]
- Acts as the keeper of the Open Issues list after delivery of the machine and plays a substantial role in the success of the project.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or a related technical field and 5 years of field experience
- Technical knowledge of packaging machines and consumer product industry.
BenefitsOptima Machinery Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits such as health/dental/life/disability insurance, 401k match and profit sharing, flexible hours and much more! We provide a casual business environment and promotes the growth of its employees.
Application documentsSend them via US Postal Service to:
Attention Human Resource Dept.
Optima Machinery Corporation
1330 Contract Drive
Green Bay, WI 54304
Please also fill in the form and enclose it with your application documents: