Regional Sales Manager
Job SummaryOptima Machinery Corporation in Green Bay, WI, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager – Consumer Division, for our growing company. As a Regional Sales Manager for OPTIMA Machinery Corporation you will be expected to work well independently and within a team.
- Maintains existing accounts and develops new accounts.
- Obtain complete data from qualified customer in the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain industry relationships on all levels.
- Develop sales forecast, assess market competition and develop new business within applicable markets.
- Individual must develop a thorough understanding of core competencies & technologies of Optima Pharma.
- Develop strategies for the application of new and innovative technologies that meet customer specifications.
- Understand and map out key decision makers and the buying processes.
- Deliver technical sales presentations to customers at all levels.
- Attend relevant trade shows (both domestic and international).
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in capital equipment sales
- Engineering or Master’s degree in business, mechanical or chemical engineering. Preferable in filling and packaging equipment for the pharmaceutical/life science industry. Post-secondary degree in a health care field is an asset.
- Experience selling million dollar capital equipment solutions.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota.
- Proven ability to navigate large organizations and their buying processes.
- Independent, results-driven work ethic.
- Self-starter and team player who is motivated by success.
BenefitsOptima Machinery Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits such as health/dental/life/disability insurance, 401k match and profit sharing, flexible hours and much more! We provide a casual business environment and promotes the growth of its employees.
Application documentsSend them via US Postal Service to:
Attention Human Resource Dept.
Optima Machinery Corporation
1330 Contract Drive
Green Bay, WI 54304
Please also fill in the form and enclose it with your application documents: