Project Manager - Spare Parts Management
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establishes and fosters/maintains customer contacts, researches customer needs to ensure spare parts optimization.
- Works with customers on spare parts optimization (requirements, stock levels, ordering quantities, etc.)
- Works alongside a global team as a member of Optima Spare Parts management to create recommended spare parts lists and kits specific to customer needs.
- Develops pricing strategies with emphasis on market pricing.
- Develops preventive maintenance kits per customer requirements.
- Works with customers to identify part numbers.
- Process optimization
- Spare part support
- Efficiency improvement programs
- SPM projects
Qualifications and Skills
- Technical capacity
- Supply chain management
- Project management
- Conflict and change management
- Customer/Client focus; Affinity for service
- Communication proficiency & Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Positive personality
- Presentation skills
- Data analysis
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20lbs.
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The hours of work and days are typically during our “core” hours which are between the hours of 8:00am and 3:45pm Monday through Friday.
Some travel (national and international) is expected for this position (5-10% with ability to increase)
Education and Experience
- Associate´s degree in engineering or supply chain management preferred
- Background in supply chain and logistics preferred
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Pharma background a plus
- Technical knowledge a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Paid vacation
- Flexible work schedule
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Send them via US Postal Service to:
Attention Human Resource Dept.
Optima Machinery Corporation
1330 Contract Drive
Green Bay, WI 54304
Please also fill in the form and enclose it with your application documents: