Field Service Technicians
Job SummaryOptima Machinery Corporation's Field Service Technician position supports one of the Optima Divisions (Pharma, Nonwovens, Consumer, Life Science) in a service role pertinent to the operations of that division.
A readiness to travel of up to 75% is expected.
Responsibilities and DutiesReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs service and maintenance of OPTIMA equipment sold in the United States
- Travels to customer sites to install, maintain, inspect and repair OPTIMA equipment
- Installs, maintains, repairs both mechanical and electrical systems and components on OPTIMA machinery following blueprints, electrical codes, schematics, and manuals, both at customer sites and in-house
- Installs wiring and conduit and connects power supply to machine
- Assists with in-house assembly and related activities
- Follows instructions and duties as requested by supervisor
- Valid Driver’s License is required
Qualifications and Skills
- Fulfillment of the Electro-Mechanical program at a two year school required
- Electrical education a plus
- Training will be provided on Optima Machinery
BenefitsOptima Machinery Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits such as health/dental/life/disability insurance, 401k match and profit sharing, flexible hours and much more! We provide a casual business environment and promotes the growth of its employees.
Application documentsSend them via US Postal Service to:
Attention Human Resource Dept.
Optima Machinery Corporation
1330 Contract Drive
Green Bay, WI 54304
Please also fill in the form and enclose it with your application documents: