Electro Mechanical Field Service Technician
Job SummaryThe Electro Mechanical Field Service Technician position is a critical player at Optima Machinery Corporation.
A readiness to travel of up to 75% is expected.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform service and maintenance of OPTIMA equipment sold in the United States
- Travel to customer sites to install, maintain, inspect and repair OPTIMA equipment
- Install, maintain, repair both mechanical and electrical systems and components on OPTIMA machinery following blueprints, electrical codes, schematics, and manuals, both at customer sites and in-house
- Install wiring and conduit and connects power supply to machine
- Assist with in-house assembly and related activities
- Follow instructions and duties as requested by supervisor
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
- Eligibility to obtain a Passport
- A successful candidate for the Field Service Technician position will need to be sharp in a technical capacity. A portion of the job deals with customer service which entails communication proficiency, both verbal and written form. Although the position requires a person who is independent with good time management/project management skills, it also requires the ability to work in a team for some projects
Qualifications and Skills
- Required Education and Experience
- The travel requirements for this position are approximately 75%
- Previous experience in pharma industry a must
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year technical school in the Electro-Mechanical field. PLC troubleshooting knowledge a plus.
- SAP experience ideal
BenefitsOptima Machinery Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits such as health/dental/life/disability insurance, 401k match and profit sharing, flexible hours and much more! We provide a casual business environment and promotes the growth of its employees.
Application documentsSend them via US Postal Service to:
Attention Human Resource Dept.
Optima Machinery Corporation
1330 Contract Drive
Green Bay, WI 54304
Please also fill in the form and enclose it with your application documents: