Customer Support Team Leader - Pharma
Job SummaryThe Customer Support Team Lead position acts as a manager for the After Sales Service team of Pharma Service Account Managers. The job of the team is to act as a sales representatives using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation.
- Provide support and direction to group of Service Account Managers and their customer portfolios.
- This position is functionally responsible to divisional Pharma Service Headquarters in Schwaebisch Hall, Mornshausen, and Radolfzell in Germany.
- As manager, provide coworkers with feedback on performance, approve expenditures, perform annual evaluations and propose rewards/discipline when needed.
- Works with OPCO Management and Finance team to prepare forecasts, and ensures that financial goals are met.
- Improvement and strategic development of the US customers including KPI’s
- Establishes, fosters, and maintains customer contacts at assigned customers, researches customer needs and develops application of products and services.
- Prepares quotations for possible service offerings.
- Identifies opportunities at the customer site and finds a suitable solution by working and communicating with internal departments to satisfy the customer need.
- During the Design/Engineering Phase of a new machine, the Customer Support Team Leader also looks at required training needs on the machine, which maintenance or audit services/contracts are needed, and communicates with engineering on potential spare parts required and communicates that information with the spare parts team.
- The Customer Support Team Leader looks for
- Process optimization
- Warranty expansion
- Spare part support
- Upgrade opportunities
- Software upgrades
- Efficiency improvement programs
- Service support
- Acts as the keeper of the open issues list after delivery of the machine and plays a substantial role in thesuccess of the project.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must have great communication skills and thorough mechanical knowledge.
- Technical Capacity
- Client Focus
- Leadership and Collaboration Skills
- Some Experience in Forecasting and Financial Planning
- Presentation Skills
Supervisory ResponsibilityThis position has supervisory responsibilities.
Work EnvironmentThis job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a full-time position. The hours of work and days are typically during our “core” hours which are between the hours of 8:00am and 3:45pm Monday through Friday.
TravelIn this position some travel is expected (25-30%)
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or a related technical field and 5 years of field experience
- Technical knowledge of packaging machines and consumer product industry.
BenefitsOptima Machinery Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits such as health/dental/life/disability insurance, 401k match and profit sharing, flexible hours and much more! We provide a casual business environment and promotes the growth of its employees.
Application documentsSend them via US Postal Service to:
Attention Human Resource Dept.
Optima Machinery Corporation
1330 Contract Drive
Green Bay, WI 54304
Please also fill in the form and enclose it with your application documents: